Managed hosting is one of the best hosting solution for your website. If you are searching for a good hosting platform, then you may look for the one that fits best to your needs.
So what actually makes hosting platforms a good resource for a website builder?
When it comes to managed web hosting, users around the world seeks an affordable web hosting company that provides them an optimal performance, security and customer support. While surfing the internet one can find a number of web hosting services, however, one such reliable name is Cloudways. Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting solution for all. It has recently revamped the overall interface of its platform and logo alongside adding new and interesting features. May it be a blogger, an eCommerce store owner, a social media website, a forum or a business portfolio, Cloudways offers you a web application for all.
Cloudways Applications & Infrastructure Providers
Cloudways allows you to launch your very own cloud server over the Internet. It offers you ten different web application to craft your desired website which you can successfully host on any of the five cloud providers available. These five cloud providers are, GCE, AWS, DigitalOcean, Vultr and Kyup.
Here is a list of Cloudways features that makes standout in comparison to its competitors.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to...
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED...
- Single Click Installations
- Single Click Cloning
- Single Click Backup & Restore
- Single Click Scaling
- Single Click Domain Mapping
- Single Click SSL Deployment
- Team Collaboration
- Staging Areas & URL
- Platform Level Firewalls
- Real Time Monitoring
- SSH & SFTP Access
- Multiple Databases
- Multiple Addons
- Unlimited Domains
- Git Deployment
Cloudways offers a number of pricing plans for different cloud providers. They are designed to fit the requirements of every individual. Irrespective of the business you run, you have the liberty to choose the desired hosting plan depending on the size and network of your business.
All Cloudways pricing plan offers unlimited application installations, 24×7 customer support. If at any point you are not sure which pricing plan would suit your business best, then Cloudways is the perfect solution for your website.
Getting Started with Cloudways
Start up your very own Managed Cloud server at Cloudways. It is just a few clicks away. Sign-up at Cloudways and select your desired application. Once you have chosen your desired application, choose your cloud provider and set the attribute such as server size and location and hit launch.
Within just a few minutes, you will have a server and application up and running on Cloudways.
Here is a list of server features that Cloudways offers its customers:
- Master Credentials – Contains your server’s public IP, Username and Password.
- Monitoring – Feature enable users to monitor their respective server and application performance.
- Manage Services – Allows users to manage variable services of their server such as Apache, Memcached, MySQL, Newrelic, Nginx, PHP- FPM and Varnish.
- Settings & Packages – Lets you set the details of your server packages and harness settings following your website requirements.
- Security – Enables you to whitelist your IP addresses to access your server safely over SFTP and SSH.
- Vertical Scaling – Allows you to quickly increase your server size without any hassles.
- Backups – Automatically backups your server data.
As much as Cloudways offers customers server resources, it equally provides essential application resources simultaneously. Listed below is a brief insight on what Cloudways application console has in store for you:
- Made with Ultra PRO's proprietary Chroma Fusion...
- Features official artwork of Celestial Plains from...
- Access Details – Provides access details for the recently launched web application.
- Domain Management – Allows you to add a primary domain for your web application and add other multiple sub-domains.
- Cron Job Management – Allows you to schedule tasks on your website.
- SSL Certificate – Cloudways uses Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate. Provide your email ID and Domain Name click on Install certificate and your website is secured.
- Restore – Allows you to restore your website to an earlier time at any instance.
- Deployment Via Git – Deploy changes on your website via Git.
- Application Settings – Configure General and PHP settings in accordance to your preference.
- Application Add-Ons – Three Application add-ons for your web application; Migration, Upgrade and Load Test.
- Migration Tools – Let the user migrate their WordPress website to Cloudways Hosting Platform.
Sounds interesting? Here is the complete video of Cloudways
Today, Internet has become a vast resource reaching out individuals all across the world. Websites are the only way through which business owners can promote themselves.
It has engulfed many individuals and helped them into creating a personal recognition of themselves as well as their respective businesses.
If you have an effective eCommerce business or a blog crafted on web applications such as WordPress, Magento or Prestashop, a good hosting platform is all what you need to eradicate your concerns encircling server and application management. Cloudways is one such names in the hosting world that have gained significance. It provides managed cloud hosting service and helps users forget their hosting hassles completely.
Join Cloudways and experience hosting as you have never experienced before.