Capturing videos from your screen is far more useful than you may realize, as it can let you grab online shows, webinars, livestreams, YouTube videos as well as any other content you need – and then save it so that you can watch it later, even if you’re offline. However if you want to capture this kind of content, the one thing that you’re also going to want to make sure is that you’re able to record it in High Definition (HD) so that its quality is great.
If you’re unsure about how to capture HD videos from your PC screen, then the first thing that you should do is get your hands on Movavi Screen Capture Studio. It is an easy to use screen recorder that has the capability to record HD videos and will let you get started in just a few simple steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio and select ‘Record screen’ in the menu.
- Expand the list under ‘Capture Area’ and select a preset with a HD resolution, or simply choose to record a HD video at full screen by selecting the name of your monitor.
- Open up the ‘Settings’ menu and select ‘Preferences’ then go to the ‘Video’ tab to find the frame rate slider that you can adjust to up to 60 frames per second for the smoothest playback.
- Click ‘OK’ when you are done.
- When you are ready, start recording by pressing ‘REC’ and stop it when you are done by pressing ‘Stop’.
- Click ‘Save as’ to save your video, or launch the editor by clicking ‘Open in Editor’.
If you would like a more detailed description of the steps that you need to take you can find more information here – https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-capture-video-in-hd.html
Following these steps will let you record high quality HD videos at 60 frames per second – which will ensure that they look great. If you choose to edit your video afterwards then Movavi Screen Capture Studio will let you improve it in a variety of other ways too – which you should definitely consider doing.
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: Athlon
With the editing features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio you’ll have a ton of tools at your disposal. In particular you could cut and join video segments, improve the video quality, add customizable text, apply special effects or filters, include background music, and much more.
Once you are satisfied, Movavi Screen Capture Studio will even let you optimize your video format and settings automatically with the presets that it includes. Suffice to say you could quite easily record and save any HD video content you need without even breaking a sweat to do so.