If you’re looking to convert your videos to a different format, then you undoubtedly have some reason for wanting to do so. It could be to address issues related to the compatibility of the video, or it may be because you want to optimize, or even compress the video file size. In all those situations, converting your video format and adjusting its settings is exactly the right move – but to pull it off you’ll need to use the right software.
One of the problems with attempting to convert a video to make it accessible, optimized, or compressed is that it tends to require a fairly thorough knowledge of video formats and settings. That learning curve can be tough to overcome, particularly for beginners – which is a big part of the reason why the Movavi Video Converter is so appealing.
Essentially the Movavi Video Converter will make converting, optimizing and even compressing videos seem like a walk in the park. It will let you:
- Convert your video to any one of the over 140 supported formats with just a few clicks.
- Choose from hundreds of presets that will automatically optimize your video for any device or platform.
- Set the output file size you want to automatically adjust the bitrate and compress your video down to roughly that size.
Additionally, you will be able to switch the codec to a more up to date version, and adjust the resolution or aspect ratio – thus giving you full control over your video settings as a whole.
All of these features are easy to use due to the intuitive and user-friendly nature of the Movavi Video Converter. It won’t take you long to figure out how to use all of the features of the software and in fact, it even comes with several other features that extend its capabilities further, allowing you to:
- Renewed products look and work like new. These...
- Convert images and audio files.
- Edit your videos to cut and combine segments of video and remove unwanted footage or merge clips together.
- Insert customizable text to form subtitles, watermarks or captions.
- Crop or rotate the frame and orientation of the video.
- Enhance the video quality and correct common issues such as pixelated, blurry, or shaky footage.
- Extract the audio track from any video or segment of video.
- Grab screenshots directly from video frames.
- Create animated GIFs out of short video clips.
With these numerous features at your disposal, the Movavi Video Converter will act as a one-stop media converter as well as an invaluable tool to deal with any day to day tasks involving media files. In no time it will undoubtedly prove to be so useful that you’ll wonder how you ever managed to do without it.